- Azure Site Recovery - Azure Site Recovery is a disaster recovery service used to replicate workloads from a source region to a destination region
- You need to collect OS level metrics on this virtual machine, including Windows event logs and performance counters. Which of the following items do you need in order to collect this metrics data?
- torage account for diagnostics data - In order to enable guest-level monitoring, you need to create a storage account for storing the metrics data
- Guest-level monitoring - In order to install the Azure Performance Diagnostics VM Extension for Windows on an Azure VM, you must enable guest-level monitoring from the VM settings in the portal
- Azure Performance Diagnostics VM Extension for Windows - Azure Performance Diagnostics VM Extension for Windows is an agent in Azure Monitor that collects monitoring data from the guest operating system and workloads of Azure virtual machines and other compute resources